At Curate, people are the core of our business, in fact #1 of the Cure8 Covenant is people first. We focus on the candidate experience which means we are dedicated to building quality relationships and providing the best experience throughout a candidate’s journey at Curate.
As a member of our team, your role as a Recruiting Consultant is an integral part in our mission to find and foster only the best in class talent for our clients, aka the Purple Squirrels. *
From creative, effective sourcing to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will manage the candidate experience from end to end. You will be a trusted partner to our recruitment team as we continue to grow our purple squirrel network and clientele.
*Purple Squirrel: a term to describe the perfect job candidate with precisely the right experience, personality, qualifications and education for a job’s requirements.
Life at Curate
- Work/Life Balance – Laugh as hard as you work; We believe in creating a culture that fosters flexibility and hard work.
- Open and collaborative – we ditched the cubicles and let the conversations grow!
- Growth – We encourage employees to expand their knowledge and increase their value to our team.
- Opportunity – Our diverse clientele and industry veteran leadership team allows you to constantly expose yourself to new challenges and opportunities!
- Training- You will have a unique opportunity to learn and work side by side with industry leaders who are passionate about sharing their experiences.
About the Role
- Identify, engage and secure candidates -both passive and active by utilizing multiple mediums to secure the highest level of talent for open positions
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings to assess the level of interest, technical skills, qualifications and compensation requirements of each candidate
- Partner with internal teams effectively throughout the interview process to create efficiencies in the hiring process and a seamless process for candidates
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology and creative talent. Attend networking and professional events
- Base salary plus uncapped performance commissions, comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k)
Purple Squirrel Qualifications
- 6+ months of professional business experience
- Positive attitude, outgoing, and self-driven with a desire to excel
- Ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality with competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn and evolve
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and hyper-growth environment
About Curate Partners:
Curate Partners is a specialized recruitment agency that bridges the talent gap in digital transformation. We match highly qualified talent with today’s hottest companies in tech innovation.
Our proven recruiting methodologies have enabled us to secure a robust community of Purple Squirrels. These are valuable game-changers who are extremely rare, impactful employees and they are considered the perfect fit by employers.
Curate Partners derives its name from the Latin word “to care” (cura). Translated into the English noun version, curate means “one who looks after souls”. We have a firm belief that our stakeholders–employees, candidates, clients and communities (charities) should be treated as equals and partners. People are the core of our business. Not numbers. Not spreadsheets. Not profits.