The Digital Product Manager role will have responsibilities ranging from strategy and planning to operations and delivery within the Digital portfolio. The focus is on driving a culture of Digital thinking, delivering value for our customers and business. Collaborating with stakeholders, alignment and presentations to leaders, engaging with external and internal stakeholders and leaders would be a key for this role. This role will lead project brief sessions, business case analysis all the way through prototype development to project delivery working closely with Design and Technology teams all with an eye towards encouraging speed to market, insights driven and customer focus.
- Self-Management and lead others
- Project Budget and capacity planning
- Assist with efforts that drive immediate value and keep an eye for long-term success
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within Digital Product Management
- Adapts to division plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Leverage Digital Strategy and Processes
- Deliver on Digital products/capabilities – being creative and collaborative with various stakeholders – IT and Business.
- Think Minimum Viable Product approach
- Research customer needs, support creation of user journeys, work with market research and insights teams
- Proactively Engage Business units and Technology leaders
- Require in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and of Digital Web, Mobile Web and Apps focused on simplifying the customer experience.
- Responsible for building out High-Priority customer centric Digital Capabilities