The Senior Product Manager will focus on driving a culture of innovation and bold thinking through rapid test and learn experimentation, while also delivering value for customers and business by managing the product development process to bring new products to market. Collaborating with external and internal stakeholders, aligning with leadership, and managing project scope and timelines are key for this role. This role will lead ideation and requirements sessions, market and vendor research, and prototyping and testing with an eye towards encouraging speed to market in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Engage, inspire and deliver on key portfolio initiatives andcapabilities/enablers
- Define business and functional product requirements
- Help define user journeys and user experiences
- Engage with IT teams in an iterative manner to continuallydevelop, test and refine a prototype
- Manage multiple projects and communicate status updates toleaders and stakeholders
- Collaborate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholdersto execute and deliver new products to market
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on new technologycapabilities and enablers including: market and vendor analyses, potential usecases and business value, technical feasibility and potential solutions, cost andtimeline to implement etc.
‧ Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10+ years of work experience in product management, consulting and/or research.
‧ A minimum of 5+ years of experience utilizing analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
‧ A minimum of 5+ years of experience leveraging data (MS Excel and/or Access) to influence decision making and drive business impact and performance.
‧ A minimum of 5+ years of project management experience specifically leading, collaborating, exemplifying interpersonal and leadership qualities with excellent written, verbal and PowerPoint presentation skills to a variety of internal and external audiences in a professional setting.
‧ A minimum of 5+years of experience with problem solving, issue-resolution, experience working in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask competing priorities.
‧ Experience with both Agile and Lean development methodologies.
‧ Passion and knowledge of digital innovations minor-bid.
‧ Creative thinking – generating new ideas and innovative solutions to problems and experience with b
‧ Technology savvy with an eye for continually improving customer journey experience.