- 10+ years of technology services sales experience
- 5 + years selling complex enterprise solutions where there is a need to engage multiple buyers
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies that strategically position organization for success
- Experience selling to the executive suite, confident presence, and excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business opportunities and engage internal stakeholders for the optimal solution
- Owns the process of opening new Enterprise Accounts targeting 3-5 per year
- Acts as the Lead for Business Development for the organization including lunches, dinners, golf, entertainment with both clients and targets
- Establishes our best sales approach for client entry including perm, retained, SOW, DE&I or specialization
- Works with Curate Insights for cross selling purposes
- Works with Marketing to help develop content including case studies, white papers, etc. This could also include sponsorships opportunities, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Works with Marketing to develop Sales presentations in sales library
- Helps drives new sales initiatives like Agile practice, including talking points for reps, content, targets, etc.
- Presents update to Curate Partners Executive team on a monthly basis on pursuits, pipeline, projects, cross-selling opportunities, campaigns.
- Helps develop and implement the sales playbook
- Strategically engages channel partnerships like AWS, Google, vmware, etc.
Awards & Recognition:
- Boston Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Company in MA (#1 in 2018, #10 in 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest Growing Staffing Firm (#3 in 2020) (#1 in tech)
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ Best Staffing Firm to Work for (Grand Prize Winner in 2020, 2021)
- Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Company in US (#20 in 2018)
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for (2019, 2020, 2021)