As an Account Executives you will:
At Curate, people are the core of our business, in fact #1 of the Cure8 Covenant is people first. We focus on the candidate experience which means we are dedicated to building quality relationships and providing the best experience throughout a candidate’s journey at Curate.
As a member of our team, your role as a Recruiting Consultant is an integral part in our mission to find and foster only the best in class talent for our clients, aka the Purple Squirrels. * From creative, effective sourcing to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will manage the candidate experience from end to end. You will be a trusted partner to our recruitment team as we continue to grow our purple squirrel network and clientele.
*Purple Squirrel: a term to describe the perfect job candidate with precisely the right experience, personality, qualifications and education for a job’s requirements.
Life at Curate:
- Work/Life Balance – Laugh as hard as you work; We believe in creating a culture that fosters flexibility and hard work.
- Open and collaborative – we ditched the cubicles and let the conversations grow!
- Growth – We encourage employees to expand their knowledge and increase their value to our team.
- Opportunity – Our diverse clientele and industry veteran leadership team allows you to constantly expose yourself to new challenges and opportunities!
- Training- You will have a unique opportunity to learn and work side by side with industry leaders who are passionate about sharing their experiences.
About the Role:
- Identify, engage and secure candidates -both passive and active by utilizing multiple mediums to secure the highest level of talent for open positions
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings to assess the level of interest, technical skills, qualifications and compensation requirements of each candidate
- Partner with internal teams effectively throughout the interview process to create efficiencies in the hiring process and a seamless process for candidates
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology and creative talent. Attend networking and professional events
- Base salary plus uncapped performance commissions, comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k)
Purple Squirrel Qualifications:
- 6+ months of professional business experience
- Positive attitude, outgoing, and self-driven with a desire to excel
- Ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality with competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn and evolve
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and hyper-growth environment