As an Account Executives you will:
Be solution-centric: You will be providing digital transformation talent solutions to your clients in key areas of their business. Your sales portfolio will be consistent of some of the most innovative employers, many of which include Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
Network: Account Executives have the freedom to network and manage their clientele in many different ways – we want you to build quality, impactful relationships with your clients.
Think outside the box: On our virtual platforms, Account Executives have the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team, including leadership, sales, recruiting & marketing to develop creative strategic solutions to better service their clients.
Have a career track & development plan: We’re invested in our employees and want to see them continuously grow in their career at Curate. We offer our Account Executives endless ways to develop their skills and learn different selling techniques while staying up to date with technologies and trends in the marketplace.
Drive growth: Play a key role in Curate’s growth by developing relationships with key strategic partners, hiring managers and C-Suite executives. In this high visibility role, you will manage the full sales cycle by creating innovative outreach strategies to gain new prospects.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience.
- Ability to network and establish professional relationships based on honesty and integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and hyper-growth environment
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality with competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn, adapt and evolve
Awards & Recognition:
- Boston Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Company in MA (#1 in 2018, #10 in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest Growing Staffing Firm (#3 in 2020) (#1 in tech)
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ Best Staffing Firm to Work for (Grand Prize Winner in 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Company in US (#20 in 2018)
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- 5-star Glassdoor® rating