Curate Partners is a digital transformation solutions agency that specializes in developing a workforce that allows our clients to achieve greater levels of digital success. Not only is Curate a leading provider in change management talent but we have an award-winning company culture and a leadership team with over 100 years of experience and expertise to help coach, inspire and support the success of each employee.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, we’ve innovated the business model and chosen a path that’s a little different than the way most companies do it. By doing this, it has enabled us to grow in rates others haven’t.
- Boston Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Company in Massachusetts (2018 & 2019)
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (2019)
- Inc5000’s Fastest Growing Private Company in America (2018 & 2019)
- Inc Magazine Best Places to Work (2019)
- SIA’s Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2018 & 2019)
- Best of Staffing in Talent & Client Satisfaction (2019)
As an Account Executive you will:
Make an impact: Opened in July 2019, our Reston office is disrupting the market and changing the game in Digital Transformation as we expand into the Mid-Atlantic Region. As an Account Executive, you will have the unique opportunity to work under the leadership of our Managing Partner Nate Kamp to build out and scale this booming market. Nate brings knowledge, grit and determination from 14 years in the industry and 10 years’ experience growing and leading successful teams in the Mid-Atlantic.
Be solution-centric: As an Account Executive you will be providing digital transformation talent solutions to your clients in key areas of their business. Your sales portfolio will consistent of some of the Mid Atlantic’s most innovative employers, many of which include Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
Network: Account Executives have the freedom to network and manage their clientele in many different ways. From meetups to target industry events, we want you to build quality, impactful relationships with your connections.
Think outside the box: An Account Executive has the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team, including leadership, sales, recruiting & marketing to develop creative strategic solutions to better service their clients.
Tools and development: We are invested in our employees and provide them with world class sales and market intelligence tools to help identify and develop your client portfolio. We offer our Account Executives endless ways to develop their skills and learn different selling techniques while staying up to date with technologies and trends in the marketplace.
Drive growth: Play a key role in Curate’s growth by developing relationships with key strategic partners, hiring managers and C-Suite executives. In this high visibility role, you will manage the full sales cycle by creating innovative outreach strategies to gain new prospects
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry.
- Ability to network and establish professional relationships based on honesty and integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and hyper-growth environment.
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality with competitive spirit and strong work ethic.
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn, adapt and evolve.
People are the core of our business, in fact #1 of the Cur8 Covenant is “People First". We focus on the experience which means we are dedicated to building quality relationships and providing the best-in-class talent and solutions for our clients. Our journey began with a firm belief that our stakeholders–employees, candidates, clients and communities (charities) should be treated as equals and partners. Not numbers. Not spreadsheets. Not profits.