Who we’re looking for
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a well-rounded Senior UX designer, who can solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user. You are able to conduct user interviews and leverage various methods to uncover user needs. In addition to producing wireframes, you are able to craft visual designs that follow our Brand guidelines and design system. You understand the importance of UX copy and how it can impact an experience. You also know when to pull in experts (visual designers, copywriters, researchers, etc) at the right time to supplement your skillset. Finally, you exhibit impeccable communication skills that you leverage to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with your other team members and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (8+ preferred) in UX design, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc).
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices is highly preferred.
- Expertise in responsive web design and mobile UX.
- Expert proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
- Solid understanding of front-end development.
You must sign in to apply for this position.