This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of the UX/Creative execution of high profile digital initiatives within the digital team.
- Your informed recommendations and design strategies will leverage best practices, user feedback and usability test results to develop intelligent and successful designs. You will be responsible for creating effective user flows, wireframes, annotations and prototypes.
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business and technical requirements.
- You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to design.
- This position requires deep understanding of large-scale mobile first and responsive web initiatives, user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design. You should have excellent communication skills – in person, written and presentation and the ability to prioritize and track multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- You’re comfortable working in cross-functional teams & a fast/agile environment
- Ability to participate & help lead workshops
You must sign in to apply for this position.