Senior UX Designer:
• Embody best-in-class UX thinking, unending curiosity and creative energy to achieve great outcomes and superior omnichannel experiences
• Provide UX thought-leadership with a focus on converting strong conceptual thinking to impactful experiences
• Work with peers and partners to contribute concepts to product strategy, develop user journeys, and influence decision-making as it relates to defining impactful experiences
• Ensure that UX designs and interactions are accurately developed in final product for optimal effect and support of user goals
• Gain insights into customer behavior and digital properties’ analytics to help drive product enhancements
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or similar degree.
Hands-on knowledge of Adobe creative suite, wireframing and rapid prototyping tools
Demonstrated portfolio of producing web applications with rich interfaces (AJAX, Flex/Flash, etc…)
Proven track record designing designing successful digital experiences
Qualifications:5 to 10 years required
You must sign in to apply for this position.