Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager creates business outcomes by designing innovative digital solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for assisting in the interface enhancement development which will ultimately be delivered to market and supporting operational readiness and adoption strategies:
- Partner with key stakeholders to align to the product vision, strategy, road-map and supporting metrics to deliver and enhance a best in class provider digital experience.
- Set direction and create business requirements, identify information needed to make business decisions and develop plans to meet business goals.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- Work closely with digital, IT,operations, legal, marketing, customer service, and UX colleagues to bring products to market.
- Ensure appropriate acceptance criteria and testing of products prior to launch.
- Builds measurement and control processes to iterate upon the product effectiveness and validate that the product is meeting customer needs.
- Manage product backlog to meet stakeholder needs.
- Work with adoption team members to establish a product marketing strategy.
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis.
- Drive broad organizational engagement in strategy alignment through:
- Passionate, inspired leadership.
- Energetic partnering and relationship development
- Regularly, impact communication of progress.
You must sign in to apply for this position.