Senior Digital Producer Job Description:
The Senior Digital Producer is responsible for the successful delivery of projects by overseeing project planning, participating in the creation of project SOWs, developing timelines and budgets, keeping track of the project team’s progress and adherence to deadlines.
The Senior Producer works collaboratively with leads in other disciplines: Account Management, Strategy, Creative, Finance, and Technology. possibly including oversight and direction of junior to mid-level Producers, and is a key point of contact for client project teams, managing the team’s execution of all project deliverables to ensure that the solutions delivers are on brand, on budget, on schedule and fulfill all strategic objectives and business requirements.
Must be an exceptional communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project: possessing a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish. Ambition, initiative, intelligence, clarity, discipline and calm are the hallmarks of a successful Senior Producer
Digital Production / Project Management
– Work directly with a senior Client Lead and other team leads to define client-specific interactive initiatives and programs, gather requirements, define project objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and manage the day-to-day execution of the project plan.
– Work proactively and assertively to solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations. Lead meetings, ensure they meet the stated objectives, and stay on agenda.
– Collaborate with other Senior Producers to proactively establish, implement and institutionalize agency best practice processes for successful project management including, but not limited to, project scoping and estimation, project plan definition, project tracking, issue/risk/dependency management, project financial reporting, team and client management.
– Possess strong competence in the use of agency operational management systems and tools (estimating, financial tracking, risk management, project timeline applications, etc.) adjusting the tools and resources as required to effectively manage each project.
– Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies.
– Have proven your ability to lead and inspire a team. Possess the ability to foster learning, excellence and accountability among team members, including ongoing mentorship of junior and mid-level Producers.
– Be the day-to-day client point-of-contact for all project related issues, proactively setting and managing client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project.
– Build strong, working relationships with internal and client team members, establishing a role as a trusted, internal escalation point-person, demonstrating strong skills in conflict resolution.
– Lead all client status calls and activities preparing for the call.
You must sign in to apply for this position.