This Digital Business Analyst role is responsible for providing leadership and functional expertise across our digital marketing, advertising, and customer data management capabilities. He/she works with his/her peers throughout the enterprise to ensure consistency throughout the organization to make effective use of our applications, tools and technology and to work with our technology suppliers in the support and evolution of the products and tools upon which we rely to conduct our business. Focus is on the formal documentation of business processes and continuous process improvement.
What you will do:
- Be a functional leader and team member for applications and technology projects.
- Work closely with functional and technical team members and peer business analysts to continuously improve the business processes across all sites and business units.
- Evaluate digital marketing capabilities and lead the effort to identify, prioritize and implement functionality that will improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Provide day to day leadership to the functional teams as needed to address questions and problems that arise in the execution and evolution of business processes.
- Provide leadership by researching and guiding the implementation of industry best practices.
- Assume primary ownership for business process design, documentation and training as it pertains to information systems and technology.