Are you someone who is self-driven with a positive attitude and outgoing personality? Are you considering a career in sales where you can be part of a highly collaborative team and your work makes a true impact?
If this sounds like you, Curate Partners could be the place for you during your summer break. We are seeking an upperclassman (Junior or Senior) to work as a paid summer intern in our Stoneham, MA office.
Become one of many interns who have been hired into a full-time position after graduation. As an intern- AKA Squirrel in Training, you will gain hands on experience in the staffing and recruiting field while making countless connections along the way. On our open sales floor, you will work alongside our Recruiting Consultants, Account Executives and our Leadership Team made up of industry veterans who are eager to develop and train the future Purple Squirrels of Curate Partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Identify, engage and secure candidates by utilizing various recruiting strategies for open positions.
- Perform email and marketing campaigns to attract candidates for open positions.
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings to assess the level of interest, technical skills, qualifications and compensation requirements of each candidate
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology and creative talent.
- Attend networking and professional events
- Manage and track candidates throughout hiring process in Curate’s Applicant Tracking System
YOU WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Best in class recruiting and sourcing strategies- including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Be paired up with a 1:1 mentor who is invested in your internship experience
- Competitive hourly pay with opportunity to earn commissions
- Participation in regular staff meetings
WE CAN PROMISE YOU:
- Regular ping pong battles
- Weekly team lunches
- Frequent visits from our friendly office dogs
- Lots of laughs