We are looking for an Account Executive to become our next Purple Squirrel. Your role as an Account Executive is to help drive Curate’s growth through the identification and engagement of current and prospective clients.
The Account Executive role is an inside/outside sales position that allows you to utilize your proven relationship development skills while tapping into your competitive spirit.
While using your consultative selling skills you will partner with your clients to provide and customize strategic solutions that will yield long term, measurable benefits for their organization.
Life at Curate
- We’re a team of purple squirrels, travelers, sports enthusiasts, karaoke stars, ping-pong champions, potato chip connoisseurs and so much more!
- Work/Life Balance – Laugh as hard as you work; We believe in creating a culture that fosters flexibility and hard work.
- Open and collaborative – we ditched the cubicles and let the conversations grow!
- Growth – We encourage employees to expand their knowledge and increase their value to our team.
- Opportunity – Our diverse clientele and industry veteran leadership team allows you to constantly expose yourself to new challenges and opportunities!
- Training- You will have a unique opportunity to learn and work side by side with industry leaders who are passionate about sharing their experiences.
About the Role
- Play a key role in the growth of Curate Partners by the identification and engagement of current and prospective clients. Prospect clients through referrals, networking events, social media, cold calling and email outreach.
- Schedule onsite client meetings to introduce new clients to Curate Partners with the objective of engaging them to utilize Curate’s staffing services.
- As a client advocate- responsible for guiding client through the staffing process to ensure they have full understanding of Curate’s service offerings and value proposition.
- Collaborate internally with our team of Recruiting Consultants to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, scheduling interviews, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- Base salary plus uncapped performance commissions, comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k)
Purple Squirrel Qualifications
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience
- Ability to network and establish professional relationships through on-site client meetings.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment
- Positive attitude, outgoing, and self-driven with a desire to excel
- Ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality with competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn and evolve
- Strong customer service experience with a problem-solving mentality
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and hyper-growth environment
About Curate Partners:
Curate Partners is a specialized recruitment agency that bridges the talent gap in digital transformation. We match highly qualified talent with today’s hottest companies in tech innovation.
Our proven recruiting methodologies have enabled us to secure a robust community of Purple Squirrels. These are valuable game-changers who are extremely rare, impactful employees and they are considered the perfect fit by employers.
Curate Partners derives its name from the Latin word “to care” (cura). Translated into the English noun version, curate means “one who looks after souls”. We have a firm belief that our stakeholders–employees, candidates, clients and communities (charities) should be treated as equals and partners. People are the core of our business. Not numbers. Not spreadsheets. Not profits.